Fully automatic battery charger by Loadchamp
The fully automatic and microprocessor controlled 20 amp 12V high frequency charger has an excellent battery charging control.
Suitable for all battery types (wet, lead-acid, calcium, AGM and gel batteries) - only one charger for all battery types. It is the ideal high-end charger for all users and it can also charge calcium batteries compared to conventional chargers.
The 7-stage, automatic IUoU charging protects your battery from overcharging. This allows you to leave the charger connected to the battery indefinitely. The Loadchamp 7-Stage Charging is a very rich and thorough charging process that gives your battery a longer life and better performance compared to using traditional chargers.
The fully automatic control unit also allows used or sulphated batteries to be recharged via the Recond function.
- Charges lead-acid batteries (Open, MF, GEL, Calcium and AGM) from 40Ah to 400Ah
- Fully automatic and precise charging
- 7 levels (desulphation, soft start, main charge, absorption, test, repair, trickle charge)
- LED charging status indicator
- IUoU charging (IUoU charging characteristic)
- Recond function for used or sulfated batteries
- Accurate and microprocessor controlled charging voltage adjustment
- Can charge the batteries up to 100% of the original capacity
- Optimal charge for all technologies
- Diagnosis of the battery condition
- Automatic recharge after a power failure.
- High quality and robust aluminum housing
- Trickle charge up to 600Ah
- overheating protection
- reverse polarity protection
- 5.0 mm mounting hole, mounting flange inc.l screws for wall mounting
Voltage 220 - 240 V 50/60 Hz / 554W
Charging voltage Nominal 12 V / 14.4 V / 14.7 V / 15.5V
Output 12V DC 20 Ampere
Charging current 20 A
Ambient temperature -20 ° C to +50 ° C
Overheating protection -5 ° C to +65 ° C
Battery type all 12 V lead acid batteries (AGM, Gel, MF, Open, Calcium + VLRA)
Battery capacity 40Ah up to 400 Ah
automatic, temperature controlled
Dimensions 215 x 115 x 62 mm (LxWxH)