3300W Hybrid Solar System Solar3000-HY18
To store the energy in the batteries
Total power / rated power up to 3300 watts peak!
- 12 solar modules 275 Watt Luxor Solar Stuttgart / Astroenergy / AEG / Axitec Böblingen (ca. 164x99x3,5cm)
- 1 x Steca Solarix PLI 5000-48
- 8x 280Ah (C100) 12V solar battery maintenance-free closed cycle-proof
- 2 x 15m 10mm² solar cable including pre-assembled MC4 plug
- 10 x 2.0m solar cable 6mm² incl. Pre-assembled MC4 plug
- 3 pairs of MC4 Y plugs
4x solar diode plug
- 2 x 3,0m 16mm² battery connection cable incl. Pre-assembled
Battery pole terminals
- 6 x 0,2m battery cable 25mm²
for a 48Volt series connection
- 2 x 0,8m battery cable 25mm² (battery on battery)
for a parallel connection
- Mounting system for tiled roof / or other types of roofs
By default, the hybrid inverter charges the connected batteries and, if necessary, feeds excess power into the connected single-phase network. The primary use is the power of the solar modules. As soon as there is no more sun, the energy is transferred to the batteries. If the batteries are discharged or no solar energy available, the inverter automatically switches to mains power or a possible connected generator.
The mains current flows only in one direction. It is therefore never fed electricity into the public network, but stored and consumed by the user himself.
You will receive an invoice including VAT.