7030W solar system Solar7000-HN36
For self-consumption / feeding into your existing power grid incl. 6.1kWh storage and VDE-AR-N 4105
Total power/nominal power up to 7030Watt peak!
scope of delivery
19x 370W high-performance solar module 7.3kW peak power (TÜV/IEC/CE) quality module from Suntech / Axitec Böblingen / Trina Solar (175x104x3.5cm)
or optionally at no extra charge if available
19x 325W Heckert Solar Made in Germany monocrystalline (167x100x3.8cm)
Test report showing the measured performance of the solar modules.
1x three-phase Hybrid Solax inverter 8kW X3-Hybrid-8.0-D G4 incl. ENS VDE-AR-N 4105 shutdown device
Integrated safety DC circuit breaker
1x USB stick for a WLAN interface (to read out the solar yield data via the supplied software)
High-voltage storage system from Solax 6.1kWh consisting of:
2x Solax Triple Power battery T30
1x Solax Master Box MC0600 that manages the storage
1x 3-phase counter DTSU for communication
4x 15 meter high-performance solar cable 6mm² incl. pre-assembled MC4 connectors (other lengths also available)
Network application documents
Declaration of Conformity
Declaration of No Objection
The legally required release device ENS VDE-AR-N 4105 is integrated in the inverter.
(statutory automatic switch-off)
The Wi-Fi Wireless Stick is used for efficient remote monitoring of PV systems. It collects information from the inverter, such as status and performance.
Operating temperature: -30-+50°C
Up to 6000 cycles
Nominal capacity (kWh): 6.1
Single capacity (kWh): 5.58
Charging and discharging power (kW): 6.1
Voltage (V): 204.8
Max Discharge Current (A): 60
Max. charge current (A): 60
- Can be operated completely independently with an additional EPS box in the event of a power failure
- Safe & reliable with software and hardware protection
- Efficiency max. 98.5%, Euro efficiency up to 98% of the inverter
- Wide MPPT voltage range & Two independent MPP trackers
- High protection class IP65 (indoor/outdoor use)
- Multiple protections: over-voltage/under-voltage, grounding, anti-islanding, overload, over-temperature and RCD etc.
You will receive an invoice including VAT.