2475W Hybrid Solar System Solar2500-HY14
To store the energy in the batteries
Total power / rated power up to 2475 watts peak!
- 9 solar modules 275 Watt AEG (ca. 165x99x3,5cm)
- 1 x Steca Solarix PLI 4000-48
- 8x 280Ah (C100) 12V solar battery maintenance-free closed cycle-proof
- 2 x 15m 10mm² solar cable including pre-assembled MC4 plug
- 8 x 2.0m solar cable 4mm² incl. Pre-assembled MC4 plug
- 2 pairs of MC4 Y plugs
3x solar diode plug
- 2 x 3,0m 16mm² battery connection cable incl. Pre-assembled
Battery pole terminals
- 3 x 0,2m battery cable 25mm²
for a 48Volt series connection
- Mounting system for tiled roof / or other types of roofs
By default, the hybrid inverter charges the connected batteries and, if necessary, feeds excess power into the connected single-phase network. The primary use is the power of the solar modules. As soon as there is no more sun, the energy is transferred to the batteries. If the batteries are discharged or no solar energy available, the inverter automatically switches to mains power or a possible connected generator.
The mains current flows only in one direction. It is therefore never fed electricity into the public network, but stored and consumed by the user himself.
You will receive an invoice including VAT.