4950W Hybrid Solar System Solar4950-HY3Li2
To store the energy in the batteries
Total power / rated power up to 4950 watts peak!
- 15 Solar modules 325W Heckert Solar Made in Germany (ca. 167x99x3,8cm)
- 1 x Effekta AX-M 4000-48
- 2x Pylontech US2000 Lithium 48V 2400Wh
- 2x Mounting system for Pylontech US2000
- 1x Wifi Box
- 2x 15m 10mm² solar cable including pre-assembled MC4 plug
- 10x 2m 4mm² solar cable including pre-assembled MC4 plug
- 4x pair Y-Connector
- Battery connection cable ( solarinverter to battery pack )
- Battery connection cable ( battery pack to battery pack )
- Optional: Roof Mounting system
By default, the hybrid inverter charges the connected batteries and, if necessary, feeds excess power into the connected single-phase network. The primary use is the power of the solar modules. As soon as there is no more sun, the energy is transferred to the batteries. If the batteries are discharged or no solar energy available, the inverter automatically switches to mains power or a possible connected generator.
The mains current flows only in one direction. It is therefore never fed electricity into the public network, but stored and consumed by the user himself.
You will receive an invoice including VAT.