14850W Hybrid Solar System Solar15000-HY316
To store the energy in the batteries
Total power / rated power up to 14850 watts Peak!
- 54 solar modules 275 Watt Astroenergy (about 164x99x3,5cm)
- 3 x Effekta AX-M 5000-48
- 3x phase board Steca
- 16x 280Ah (C100) 12V solar battery maintenance free closed cycles
- 12 x 15m 10mm² solar cable including pre-assembled MC4 plug
- 30 x 2.0m solar cable 6mm² including pre-assembled MC4 plug
- 6 x 3.0m 25mm² battery connection cable incl. Pre-assembled
Battery pole terminals
- 12 x 0,2m battery cable 25mm²
for a 48Volt series connection
- 4 x 0,8m battery cable 25mm² (battery on battery)
for a parallel connection
- Mounting system for tiled roof / or other types of roofs
By default, the hybrid inverter charges the connected batteries and, if necessary, feeds excess power into the connected single-phase network. In this case, primarily the current of the solar modules is used. As soon as there is no more sun, the energy is transferred to the batteries. If the batteries are discharged or no solar energy available, the inverter automatically switches to mains power or a possible connected generator.
The mains current flows only in one direction. It is therefore never fed electricity into the public network, but stored and consumed by the user himself.
You will receive an invoice including VAT.